Monday 4 June 2018

S9.339 - One Good Turn



Yes, it’s actually been a deliberate plot point to never draw the characters in profile. Given the name of Series 9 (recall "volution" at the index), and me mentioning that fact in the CTP Discord chat last February, this seemed a good enough time for that revelation. Almost as if I planned it.

<<FIRST <LAST WK INDEX NEXT WK> END>>

QLYN: We’ve finally cracked our code. Observe!
LYN (standing vertical)
LYN (vanishes)
Crowd: ‘What?’ ‘She’s GONE.’ ‘Invisible!’ ‘It’s mirrors...’
LYN (back): It’s a revolution in two dimensional thinking.
MAUD: Let me try that.
MAUD (in profile): ...I hurt something.
QCOTAN: Ahh, a cyclops!

2 comments:

  1. Finally, it's a good thing when a joke falls flat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well played! That didn't even occur to me. Thanks for the remark. :)

      Delete