Monday 3 July 2017

S9.310 - Raze the Bar



A throwback to July 3, 2011, when Maud was in disguise.

I actually did a 3 panel comic in 2012, a year in, when I started this blog. In 2013, July included Art Asides. In 2014, I shut everything down, having less than 20 people interested. In 2015, I relaunched as this comic. In 2016, I maybe did have 20 people interested? Today the FB page has 35 likes.
Six years. 310 Entries, plus extras. Damn.

<<FIRST <LAST WK INDEX NEXT WK> END>>

MAUD: It’s six years to the day since I opened my math bar.
LYN: Oh? Feels like yesterday.
ROOT: Time runs weird here.
PARAB: There were breaks.
QSINE: You say #310 but it's only comic #88.
QCOTAN: 88 mph!
EXPONA: Readership is NOT exponential.
MAUD: Still, six years to the day...
MAUD: And now you want me to stop serving alcohol?!
QSINE: For tourism, Maud, high school tourism!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :D For the congrats and for the comment. I didn't originally have this one in the queue, but last week I thought, eh, why not, I'll see if I can come up with something.

      Delete