Thursday 25 May 2017

S9.304b - Art Aside: Sine

The end of every month is becoming a bit of an Art Showcase. To end February there was a Hyper FanArt, to end March there was Expona Commissioned Art and to end April I was dealing with the Series Bible. (I still may, at some point, get around to doing new images for the fractals.) So, as it's the last Thursday of May, here is the President of Mathematics, Sine.


Sine by Tannistha (May 2016)

That commission is from Anime North last year (2016). (Tannistha mailed it to me after the con.) She'll be at Table F08 at Anime North this coming weekend, so if you're in the area, maybe check her out. (I'll be around the convention too this weekend, though I haven't really decided on commissions yet.) Note that's a full version of the image I used for Sine's podium way back in "Word Choice".

It's also worth mentioning here that John Golden sent me more fan art for my birthday last month, namely Maud, Rhys, Root and Expona head shots. I'm keeping that one to myself for now, though will mention I kind of love how Expona's hair covers one of her eyes, that's a fun look for her. Also in April, I got a rough sketch of Hyper by the creator of "Astria Legends", a comic which has colour personified angels. Consider checking that out too.

That's all for now, new comic Monday! Feel free to comment (I changed the header art, does that work?), send some art in, or simply sketch your own versions of math at home. I am, as has been said, a pretty niche market, but if any of this inspires you towards math (or comics), that makes me happy. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment